- By April, 2015 – FTR to reach the needy; well being and healing at one's fingertips.
- By August 2015 – FTR villages - to spread FTR to rural areas
- By August 2015 – FTR monitoring for progress using internet technologies
- By August 2015 – Setup internet facilities at FTR villages
- By January 2017 – Sri Rajarajeshwari temple, cultural and vedic research center.
- By June 2017 – Setup FTR Global Center in 100 acres
- By June 2017 – In-patient treatment facility
- By June 2017 – Organic herbs, fruits, vegetables and pulses farming for the benefit of inmates
- By June 2017 – FTR Center to have world-class infrastructure and connectivity to all major destinations
In order to realise this first of its kind dream and to continue to make the services available to one and all, we need you to donate generously for the benefit of the world.
We solicit your kind donations of Rs. 1000/- and above to IIHCC.
With your generosity the target dates can be advanced!
The contributions may be sent by NEFT or RTGS. Bank details are given below:
||- Integrated International Holistic Cure centre
||- Bank of India, Sahakaranagar Branch.
Please take care to send along an email with your name, contact details and Transaction Reference Number.
You can send Cheques/Demand Draft in favour of “Integrated International Holistic Cure Centre” through courier or postal service to the following address:
International Integrated Holistic Cure Centre
No. 95, 8th Cross, 20th Main,
G-Block, Sahakara Nagar,
Bangalore 560092, India.
Please take care to mention your name and contact details on the reverse side of the Cheque/Demand Draft.